The Florence Park Estate's 80th birthday year.
- Food : Donnington Doorstep, Persian Mama's Kitchen and StrEAT will all be along to serve up amazing food.
- Children's tent: face painter, balloon blower, music, games, Punch and Judy
- Area for nursing mums and under 3's a provided by the Florence Park Children's Centre
- Demonstrations of the Park's offerings: Bowls, Aunt Sally, Cricket, Football, sports
- Community area to show-case local offerings such as T'ai Chi, Yoga, Environmental talks, Arts and crafts.
- History tent with photographic and audio displays of the last 80 years of Florence Park and the estate and our remarkable collection of 80 Stories for 80 years ( The history group meet on the first Monday of every month at the community centre - and occasion Saturday at the cafe for story gathering)
- Pitt Rivers Museum : coming along with a tent of free activities and an artefacts table
- Friends of Florence Park will be helping to add to the fabulous 1930's Park Fete feel with a tea tent (cakes, teas and savouries) And a 1930s cake competition - time to dig out your 1930's recipes to challenge your cooking skills.
- Sports demonstration field: Oxford City Council are very kindly putting on a whole field of sports to try out.
And a raffle with some AMAZING prizes.